#6 I've ran the lake at least 20 miles this past week. Craziness. The crazy part is that I actually enjoyed it. I don't enjoy driving to the lake in anticipation of a run, but I love the feeling of being halfway done. And that makes it worthwile. I've met my goal of running the full 5 miles in 45 minutes. Four times. I'm surprised.#16 I came home from grocery shopping one night, turned on the TV and found myself watching Suze Orman. Funny part is that I actually watched her entire show with interest. Three years ago I thought she was a Food Network star. Anyway, either I'm growing up mentally (I am a year older now) or I'm being more savvy with my finances, but this whole financial responsibility thing has got me motivated. Must. Pay. Off. All. Debt. I called the credit card companies and asked that my APR be lowered because, well, I've been paying on time, but only Discover card caved in---but only lowered it by .07%. That's it?? Sad, I know. This only motivates me to pay it off asap. After all, as the saying goes "The key to rapid debt repayment is to make a plan and then stick to it as if your life depended on it. It may. The details of the plan you devise for your own debt reduction are not nearly as important as your determination to carry it out."
No comments:
Post a Comment